Tired of talking about HCAHPS and want improvements, NOW?!
Ready to turn this around?
Have an established program but wish some of your Managers had additional support (from the Experts) to successfully implement the HCAHPS plans?
Your Hospital Doesn’t Have Money for Consultants?
We get it! Today's Hospitals face many challenges; healthcare reform, the shift from volume-to-value-based reimbursement, regulatory demands, healthcare costs, Physician shortages, etc.
Regardless of all these challenges, your hospital:
• Still needs to deliver improved patient experiences / HCAHPS scores
How can your Hospital improve? Until now, there have been very few affordable options that deliver value which is why
BOOST is so excited to offer the following opportunity:
The BOOST “JUMPSTART” Program
THIS IS A (3) MONTH INTENSIVE PROGRAM DESIGNED TO “JUMPSTART” THE PATIENT EXPERIENCE ON A UNIT IN THE HOSPITAL. BOOST WILL WORK WITH THE FRONTLINE MANAGER TO TAKE QUICK ACTION TO IMPROVE THE PATIENT EXPERIENCE. WORKING WITH OUR CONSULTANTS, THE MANAGER WILL RECEIVE A SYSTEMATIC “BLUEPRINT FOR SUCCESS” THAT IDENTIFIES THE SPECIFIC STEPS REQUIRED TO IMPROVE THE PATIENT EXPERIENCE ALONG WITH TELEPHONIC AND WEEKLY ACCOUNTABILITY CHECK-IN’S.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE “BOOST JUMPSTART PROGRAM?”
- A ONE DAY STRATEGY SESSION with the Frontline Manager and their Support Team (Assistants and Leader) to analyze the current Patient Experience Plan for (1) Patient Care Unit or Department.
- A STEP BY STEP PATIENT EXPERIENCE BLUEPRINT for the Manager to improve the Patient Experience.
- WEEKLY ACCOUNTABILITY ELECTRONIC CHECK-IN with BOOST on status of action plan.
- 3 MONTHS OF TELEPHONIC COACHING (every other week) with the Frontline Manager and their Leader to assist with the implementation of the Patient Experience plan to overcome obstacles. The Managers’ Leader is involved from the beginning, learning the process, to become the accountability partner at the end of the 3-month engagement.
DURING THIS (3) MONTH PROCESS, YOUR FRONTLINE MANAGER WILL:
- Customize and strategize the patient experience plan for their unit / department
- Learn specifically how to implement strategies for sustainability
- Develop staff ownership for the strategies
- Create alignment for staff
- Receive difficult conversations template
- Hold staff accountable for the patient experiences
NOT SURE IF YOUR HOSPITAL COULD BENEFIT FROM THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY?
(If 3 or more of the statements below resonate with you, this program will be powerful for YOUR hospital!)
- Some of the units in your hospital have HCAHPS scores that consistently go up and down
- You have several managers that are struggling to sustain HCAHPS scores
- You are running out of ideas
- One or more of your units could benefit from a patient experience “JumpStart”
- There is a strategic patient experience plan in place but deep down inside, you know that the strategies are not being implemented consistently on every unit
- You wish you could get expert help for the units that are struggling but hospital funding is limited
We are excited to offer hospitals this opportunity to JumpStart their patient experience efforts at an extremely affordable price.
Complete our convenient online registration from to reserve your spot, and we’ll respond promptly to schedule a brief phone consultation with the program details and next steps:
Eileen Campbell, MBA, RN
Boost Patient Experiences